- The Herkimer County Industrial Development Agency delivers economic incentives to businesses and industries to diversify and strengthen Herkimer County’s tax base and enhance community vitality by supporting job creation, business and industrial development, and community revitalization.
- The Herkimer County Chamber of Commerce is a not for profit membership organization. The Chamber’s mission is to foster a positive business environment for private and public entities operating in the County and to assure the successful continuation of, and growth of current and new business in our region.
- Check out New York’s Small Business Resource Center to see a definitive list of state services.
- Learn how Empire State Development helps businesses grow.
- Both the Albany International and Syracuse Hancock International Airports add to Little Falls’ stellar transportation advantages that are anchored by easy access to the New York State Thruway.
- The Albany Small Business Development Center has worked directly with 25,059 businesses, helping them to invest $450,479,965 in the area’s economy, and create or save 12,736 jobs.
- The New York Business Development Corp in nearby Albany, assists, promotes and advances the business prosperity and economic welfare of the State of New York by providing loans to small businesses including start-up, early stage and mature businesses with a particular emphasis on minority and women owned businesses. In many cases, they include multiple participations, SBA guarantees, flexible amortization and long-term payouts.
About Little Falls
When you’re considering Little Falls as your new business location, you won’t find a friendlier welcome than what you will receive from locals, schools, businesses, and city officials all wanting to make your relocation easier. In fact, the more you learn about Little Falls, the more you are going to love your new home.
- Little Falls has access to the NY Thruway via exit 29A four miles from downtown
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport is 70 miles away
- Albany International Airport is 79 miles away
- Amtrac Station in Little Falls again? Possible…